Table of Contents
What Is An Email List?
Hey Newbie Nation, Kris here with another post. Today we’re gonna go into the subject of email lists, what they are and how to build a viral email list fast.
First things first……
An email list is a group of people who have agreed to supply you with their name and email address or just their email address in order to receive information from you. This information can come in the form of a free gift (ebook/report), updates about your site, products and/or blog posts. You may even just wanna reach out to them and say Hi, tell about something funny that happened to you today or even a short story you found interesting.
What Do You Need To Build Your Email List?
The only thing you really need to start building your email list is an email marketing account.
We call them “autoresponders”.
An autoresponder means exactly what it says, it automatically responds to subscribers once they opt-in to your list.
Aweber is one of the leading email marketing system platforms which will help get your emails into the inbox instead of the spam folder.
You can go here to get a 30-day free trial and get your feet wet.
What are the benefits of building an email list?
If you don’t see why you need to have an email list, here are just a few reasons that may get you a little more interested.
- Once you earn a reader you don’t have to gain their attention again.
- When you launch a new product you can email your list and drive a lot of eyeballs in a hurry.
- Need to make some quick cash for a mini vacation or a big night on the town? Email your list with a discount offer on one of your products for some fast sales.
- If you want to validate a new business idea, launch a new site, or publish a guest post on someone else’s blog, you can drive earned traffic to those pages rather than starting over from scratch.
- Emails carry more weight and command more attention than facebook posts or tweets (plus the average person checks email 15+ times per day).
You can also build an email list without a blog or website. You can create a squeeze page with an opt-in form on it, then put the link in articles you write, facebook, twitter, Pinterest, etc.
How to Build a Viral Email List Fast – From Facebook
Here’s a video that I found to be very interesting by Ryan Deiss (Digital Marketer), about building an email list via facebook. Now I know all of you have facebook and if you’re gonna be on it then why not make the time on there worth your while.
How to Build a Viral Email List Fast – For Free?
Just so you know, building your email list doesn’t have to cost you any money to build your list.
As a matter of fact, you can actually build your email list for free and “Make Money” while doing it!
When I came across a system called List-Spark, I was like, this is some BS, but all in all, my greater mind said, Go ahead and check it out”.
Needless to say, I joined for free and was astounded by all of the free video training, free lessons and overall free information that helped me build a free list of subscribers!
Check out my screen shots!
You don’t have to design or create squeeze pages. They’re done for you already with tracking id’s!
Here’s the sidebar menu where all your help comes from.
What is List Spark?
List Spark is an all-in-one viral email list building system. It combines absolutely everything you need in order to build a responsive email list and start making money online. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never made a dime online, you don’t have any money to invest, you have no previous experience in the field or have no clue how to run an online business.
List Spark contains everything you need to start your home based business.
The best part is – you can get started without spending a single cent.
You can choose between two membership levels:
- List Spark Standard (100% free, and always will be)
- List Spark PRO ($19.95 / month)
In order to get started with List-Spark, you will need email autoresponder. Currently, List Spark supports Aweber and GetResponse. We recommend using AWeber (you can sign up for their 30 day trial for only $1), or if you want to go for 100% free approach you can register with GetResponse and get their 30-day trial (no payment or credit card required).
Inside List Spark you will find everything:
- Squeeze pages ready to be used (to build your email subscriber list)
- Training how to drive traffic (both paid and free traffic)
- Software that will allow you to get access to hundreds of thousands of high-quality clicks
- Support that will give you a hand if something is not clear
- Cloud hosting – for ultra fast and reliable pages
- And more…
In the next article, we will go into how to get or create your own infographics to put on your site, blog and email marketing messages sequence.
I hope this article helped you in some way to help you move forward in your new or existing business.
Feel free to leave a comment and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
Thanks for reading,